It is always surprising what a little small talk with Emme can produce. Sitting on the couch Friday night, Emme turns to me and says she thinks I should get a new car. Oh, really? She thinks I should get a mini van. That's a fair suggestion since three quarters of her friend's moms drive a mini van and I did (for a blink of an eye) consider trading in my little SUV for the convenience of a power tailgate & power sliding doors.
So, a mini van, eh? But Emme's suggestions didn't stop there. She suggested we get a pink mini van. When I inquired where one might find a pink mini van, Emme looked at me like, I had three eyes. "At Sweet & Sassy, Mom. Duh!" Silly me, of course the overly glitzy, pink, sparkly salon for little girls that are too young to be worrying about their coif in the first place would also sell a pink mini van. Emme then told me that Barbie, herself, would help me buy one.
Hmmm, Barbie, the car sales woman. Mattel, I think we may have your next hot seller :)
No comments:
Post a Comment