Another year comes to a close and I thought, why not add another thing to my daily to-do list in the new year?! It's New Year's eve. I'm in my jammies, hair still damp from a much needed shower, the sounds of the girls monitors & hubby snoring on the couch are my background noise and I am starting a blog.
Someone once told me that I was always so happy that she just wanted to slap me. Always happy? I'm glad I have someone fooled. In all seriousness, I do always try to turn my bad attitude around. Being a SAHM of two fantastic kiddos, 3 years and 4 months, my days are far from easy going. I am constantly trying to stay one step ahead of my oldest daughter whose sass is as thick as molasses - (today she actually spanked me!) while nursing and/or entertaining the babe.
Alas, I love my life, I love my family, and even though some days are more trying than others, I wouldn't trade those crazy days for another. Yes, each day I do feel I get served a little "slap in the face" but when I lay my head down each night I can honestly say the crazy days do leave me happy.
So, the point of this blog? A memoir. Motivation. Therapy. The need to remember, the motivation to write it down, and therapy to work through the days when the "slap" becomes a punch.
Me = happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment